Tuesday, July 19, 2011

When you see the sign marked FAILURE along the path, do not turn around, do not go home. Keep going... have some FAITH!- Andrea Waltz

When you see the sign marked FAILURE along the path, do not turn around, do not go home. Keep going... have some FAITH!- Andrea Waltz

When you see the sign marked FAILURE along the path, do not turn
around, do not go home. Keep going... have some FAITH! - Andrea Waltz

How many of us like the word NO? Probably NOt many of us but did you
kNOw that the more NO's you get the more successful you can become in
life? NO? Yes! The secret is in understanding the paradigm of the word
NO and how we process it. Think about when you were a kid and you
wanted a cookie. How many times did you ask AFTER your parents said,
NO one time? probably as many as it took UNTIL you got that cookie.
That is just one of the many outstanding examples in the most recent
book I read, "Go For No" by Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton.

As adults we look that child-like insatiableness and settle. We ask
one time for things we want, if AT ALL and then quit because rejection
is too painful or too powerful over us. Its not many 80 page books
that really give you a profound change of viewpoint on life. And this
is one of them.

Do you want to change how you view the word NO or do you think you
kNOw the definition of failure? Would you like to achieve outstanding
personal and professional success? Then I highly suggest you GO to
http://www.goforno.com/ and buy the book. Its only about $12 and to be
honest, that's the equivalent of a bad meal at a chain restaurant! So
eat some eggs, chorizo and toast for dinner(which is actually very
good!) and instead spend that money on a book that will keep on
giving-year after year for as often as you reflect and read it. I was
going to use a direct quote from the book but I forgot I already gave
it out to someone to read! So I had to go with a recent quote from
Andrea.

NOTE: You may ask why am I plugging a book? Because I want you to read
this. I get nothing but the satisfaction of helping others. I am not
compensated or otherwise rewarded, paid, loved, appreciated or awesome
for doing this. This group has developed a lot in the past two years
and I think many of us enjoy the quote and commentary daily but would
like something more to chew on. This would be it.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow! Learning that FAILURE is OK
and is actually good! What? Yes, read the book! If you don't you will
have one more thing you fear in life hanging over you. I can honestly
say I am a more competent person after reading this small, thoroughly
entertaining book.

-Walter

P.S. I hope to give you more book reviews because I want to do more
with this group and really help us all be forces for change. Why NOt
us? :)
P.S.S If you love the book and message, and want to connect to Andrea
and the Go for No team. check out the group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/GoforN​o and on Twitter @goforno