Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Ability will never catch up with the demand for it." Malcolm S. Forbes


"Ability will never catch up with the demand for it." Malcolm S. Forbes

Each company is looking for people with ability. Are you one of them? We must continue to discover, develop and HONE our abilities. Ability is what has driven the economy throughout time- even tough times like now. Make yourself a person of ability and you will find satisfying work even through tough times.

Remember NEVER take your abilities for granted or too lightly or feel you have none. You don’t think you have ANY abilities? Call me, email me, write me & I will personally help you. Don’t believe me? Try me! Why do I write this blog every day? For my health? Yes-mentally,  But I strongly believe everyone has talent and ability; sometimes we just need help finding it. You got it!  I know you do, find it or let someone help you! It’s a part of you. You have it but you can also gain more of it. It is truly a remarkable gift.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow!