Monday, February 27, 2012

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. -Vincent Van Gogh


I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. -Vincent Van Gogh

Are you painting your dreams or are you simply the ink in someone else's painting? Make no mistake you are one or the other and sometimes both. Its ok to be both as you may be serving the needs of someone else. No doubt you enjoy being the ink in the dreams of your children or spouse and friends.

The problem is when we AREN'T painting our own dreams at ALL. Its so sad. We have dreams, hopes and aspirations, yet they stay dormant in our minds for eternity. Like a volcano with so much force but we keep them under tons of mental rocks.

How do we get them out and on paper? By doing exactly that. WRITE down what you want out of life! You may not have all the colors or answers available to you but with one color you make an outline! From there you FILL in as you go along. You can start removing those mental rocks!

Release your inner Van Gogh today and start PAINTING your dreams, don't just dream!